AmorePacific Shares Surge After Share-Split PlanRose Kim
AmorePacific Corp., South Korea’s largest cosmetics maker, surged by as much as the daily limit in Seoul trading after saying it will split its shares as part of a plan to boost trading in the stock.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day