Zuckerberg in Barcelona Highlights Widening U.S.-Europe GapMarie Mawad and Cornelius Rahn
The globe’s biggest telecommunications trade show is held every year in Barcelona, intended to celebrate Europe’s pivotal role in the genesis of the mobile industry. This year, the top speakers are two Americans who symbolize pressing threats for the region’s carriers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’