Russia’s Worst Post-Crimea Asset Takes U-Turn: Chart of the DayMatthew Brown and Lyubov Pronina
Investors in ruble bonds, stung by the worst losses among Russian assets since the country’s incursion into Crimea a year ago, are on course to outdo buyers of stocks and Eurobonds, according to Jefferies International Ltd.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day