Profit Tripling Sends Nasdaq Back to 5,000 After 15 YearsLu Wang and Michelle F. Davis
The Nasdaq Composite Index jumped above 5,000 for the first time in 15 years, extending a rally founded on profits that have risen nearly 200 percent in six years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline