Intel Says It Has Chips Ready to Take Mobile-Phone Market ShareIan King
Intel Corp., seeking to break into the mobile-phone chip market after more than a decade of failed attempts, said new processors going on sale this year give it more competitive capabilities in smartphones and tablets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders