Hewlett-Packard Agrees to Acquire Aruba for $2.7 BillionJack Clark
Hewlett-Packard Co. agreed to acquire Aruba Networks Inc., a maker of wireless-network infrastructure used by hotels, universities and shopping malls, for $2.7 billion in cash to bolster its networking business.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing