Alcatel-Lucent CEO Says New Growth Plan Ready Later in 2015Marie Mawad and Adam Ewing
Alcatel-Lucent SA, the French network-equipment maker that has cut costs to return to profit, will give details on its growth strategy in the second half as its reorganization plan winds down, Chief Executive Officer Michel Combes said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself