ABA Asking Why M&A Is Still a Man’s World: Business of LawEllen Rosen
At law firms, it seems, M&A remains a man’s world. But a small group of women and men, under the auspices of the American Bar Association, is trying to determine what’s causing the underrepresentation of women in one of the most lucrative areas of legal practice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’