Will Smith’s Comedy ‘Focus’ Opens as Top Weekend Film in U.S.Anousha Sakoui
Will Smith’s new comedy “Focus” opened as the top film in U.S. and Canadian cinemas, toppling the steamy drama “Fifty Shades of Grey” after two weekends as No. 1.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day