Samsung Unveils S6 Phones, Mobile Wallet to Challenge AppleAmy Thomson and Jungah Lee
Samsung Electronics Co. rebooted its premium Galaxy smartphones with the S6 and S6 Edge, using a three-sided screen, as the company tries to reverse profit declines and market-share losses to Apple Inc. Shares surged to their highest in eight months.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone