Macau Fortunes Go From Bad to Worse as New Year Gamblers VanishBloomberg News
Xu Meihua joined hundreds of thousands of fellow Chinese tourists who traveled to Macau over Lunar New Year last week. She wasn’t there to gamble though.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’