Hands-On With the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
You want fancy? Samsung Electronics is going to give you some fancy. I recently got a chance to play around with the Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, two upcoming flagship models the smartphone manufacturer introduced on Sunday. Both are clearly an effort by the electronics company to address criticisms about the real and perceived quality of their upmarket devices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing