Dubai IPO Flops No Deterrent as Daman Plans Sale in WeeksZainab Fattah, Arif Sharif and Sarmad Khan
Daman Investments PSC, a Dubai-based fund manager, plans an initial public offering within weeks even after recent sales in the emirate were among the region’s worst in a decade.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing