Putin Critics Condemn Opposition Leader's Murder
Stuffed in a black plastic bag, Boris Nemtsov’s body was lying for two hours on the rain-soaked pavement several hundred feet away from the Kremlin wall and Moscow’s most famous landmark, St Basil’s cathedral. The 55-year-old liberal politician was shot dead as he was crossing the Bolshoy Moskovertsky bridge, which leads from the Red Square to the southern part of the city.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Toys ‘R’ Us Plans Bankruptcy Filing Amid Debt Struggle
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Seeks Bankruptcy, Crushed by Debt and Online Rivals
- Equifax Stock Sales Are the Focus of U.S. Criminal Probe
- Geneva Police Confiscate Euro Bills Clogging Up Toilets