Swiss Businessman Arrested in Monaco in Art-Fraud ProbeHugo Miller
A Swiss businessman who runs a network of warehouses for fine art and other treasures was arrested in Monaco this week as part of an investigation into allegations of art fraud, an official in the prosecutor’s office said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin