Ronald Reagan, Scott Walker, and the ISIS Gaffe
The ledes were written, the narrative was set. At CPAC, Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker was going to have another knockout speech in front of conservatives and national media. A ballroom that rarely reached capacity was out of chairs, with extra Walker fans and Walker-curious conservatives leaning against the walls. Then, after getting a friendly question about how he'd handle ISIS, Walker went overboard.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis