Emerging Stocks Retreat From Three-Month High on Fed Rate BetsNatasha Doff and Nguyen Kieu Giang
Emerging-market stocks and currencies pared their best monthly gains in more than half a year on bets rising U.S. inflation will spur interest-rate increases, curbing appetite for riskier assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline