Wisconsin Senate Passes Labor Bill After Union-Led ProtestsMark Niquette and John McCormick
Over loud objections from pro-union protesters, the Wisconsin Senate passed legislation that would reduce organized labor’s revenue and membership and might aid the presidential ambitions of Republican Governor Scott Walker.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day