Samsung to Freeze South Korean Salaries in 2015 as Profit SlumpsJungah Lee
Samsung Electronics Co. will this year freeze the salaries of all its workers in South Korea as the Galaxy smartphone maker battles slowing sales and plunging earnings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’