Medical-Device Makers Cyberonics, Sorin to Form U.K. CompanyOliver Staley and Anjali Cordeiro
Cyberonics Inc. and Sorin Spa, two medical device makers, agreed to combine in a stock deal to form a company valued at $2.7 billion that will compete for lucrative hospital contracts globally. Shares of both companies soared.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap