Senate Judiciary Committee Advances Nomination of Loretta LynchDel Quentin Wilber and James Rowley
The nomination of Loretta Lynch to be U.S. attorney general was sent to the Senate floor over the concerns of some Republicans about her independence and support of President Barack Obama’s immigration policies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion