LeapFrog Buys $25 Million Stake in AFB Mauritius in Fourth DealRenee Bonorchis
LeapFrog Investments, the private equity firm with a focus on Africa and Asia, said it bought a minority stake in financial technology company AFB Mauritius Ltd. for $25 million in the fourth deal for its Fund II.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day