Buy-to-Let Booms as BOE Awaits Powers to Curb MortgagesNeil Callanan and Patrick Gower
The Bank of England is seeking to regulate the U.K.’s booming rental home market that’s delivering annual returns of almost 12 percent and increasing risks for the economy. The government is making it wait.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone