Bin Laden Lieutenant Guilty of Conspiracy to Kill AmericansPatricia Hurtado
A Saudi Arabian man once ranked as No. 9 on al-Qaeda’s membership roster was convicted in the U.S. of four terror schemes, including one that led to the deadly 1998 bombings of the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders