Argentina’s Bond Plan Halted After Judge Issues Bank OrderKatia Porzecanski and Camila Russo
Argentina’s plan to sell at least $2 billion in bonds came to a halt after a U.S. judge cited the banks managing the sale for failing to comply with subpoenas, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing