Putin Presses Ukraine on Gas as EU, U.S. Warn of SanctionsPatrick Donahue, Ilya Arkhipov and Terry Atlas
Russian President Vladimir Putin evoked “genocide” in accusing Ukraine of cutting natural gas flows to areas mired in a separatist conflict as the European Union and the U.S. warned of more sanctions if the crisis escalates.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster