Lowe’s Profit Tops Estimates as Store Changes Boost SalesMatt Townsend
Lowe’s Cos., the second-largest U.S. home-improvement retailer, posted fourth-quarter profit that topped analysts’ estimates as the company revamps its stores to take advantage of a boom in home remodeling.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders