ICAP Loses Bid for Bias Probe Ahead of EU Libor Fine AppealGaspard Sebag
ICAP Plc, the world’s largest broker of transactions between banks, lost its bid to get the European Union’s ombudsman to probe whether the bloc’s competition arm was biased in a rate-rigging probe.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders