Money No Cure-All for Emanuel in Chicago Race, Opponent SaysTim Jones and Elizabeth Campbell
Cook County Commissioner Jesus “Chuy” Garcia, who forced Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel into a runoff, said that money and endorsements didn’t carry the day for the man he’ll face April 7.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Target to Buy Shipt for $550 Million in Challenge to Amazon
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin