Cell C of South Africa Plans High-Speed Network With Huawei, ZTEChris Spillane
Cell C Pty Ltd., the third-largest wireless operator in South Africa, is in talks with Huawei Technologies Co. and ZTE Corp. about developing its high-speed network, Chief Executive Officer Jose Dos Santos said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's