Berlusconi Offers $1.4 Billion for State-Owned Television TowersDaniele Lepido
EI Towers SpA, the broadcast-tower company controlled by former Italian Premier Silvio Berlusconi, offered 1.23 billion euros ($1.4 billion) in cash and stock for competitor RAI Way SpA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again