Oscars in the Time of Microaggression
Sean Penn opened the “Best Picture” envelope, and there it was—an old friend's name. Alejandro González Iñárritu, who'd directed Penn in 2003's 21 Grams, was taking the prize for the jazzy, absorbing midlife-crisis drama Birdman.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock