Emerging Stocks Advance as Yellen’s Rate Statement Boosts DemandNatasha Doff and Halia Pavliva
Emerging-market stocks rose after Federal Reserve Chair Janet Yellen indicated an increase in interest rates is unlikely before mid-year, buoying demand for developing-nation assets, and as Greece won a bailout extension.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single