Hitachi Trains Push Into Europe to Challenge Siemens, AlstomAlex Webb and Francois de Beaupuy
Hitachi Ltd.’s agreement to buy the rail-signalling business of Italy’s Finmeccanica SpA in its largest overseas purchase ever boosts the Japanese company’s European manufacturing base, increasing competition for the train units of Siemens AG and Alstom SA.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing