EU Lawmakers Back 2018 Start of Carbon Market Fix in PanelEwa Krukowska and Jonathan Stearns
The European Parliament’s environment committee agreed to seek an early start of a mechanism to help boost carbon prices, setting the stage for negotiations with governments about a fix to the world’s biggest emissions market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’