Bob Marley, C&C Group, Sirius, Nutro: Intellectual PropertyVictoria Slind-Flor
(Bloomberg) -- In an appeal of a trademark case involving images of the late reggae musician Bob Marley, a federal appeals court has ruled that a lower court acted within its discretion in awarding his heirs the total profits of three clothing companies that made unauthorized use of his image.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Puerto Rico Faces Hurricane Maria After Irma’s $1 Billion Damage
- The World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Hits $1 Trillion
- Finland’s Welfare State Has a Massive Baby Problem
- Equifax Suffered a Hack Almost Five Months Earlier Than the Date It Disclosed
- Toys ‘R’ Us Collapses Into Bankruptcy Thanks to Crushing Debt