Chinese ‘New York of Africa’ Plan Is ‘Ambitious,’ AECI SaysKevin Crowley
Shanghai Zendai Property Ltd.’s plan to develop a suburb northeast of Johannesburg into what Chairman Dai Zhikang termed the “New York of Africa” is “extremely ambitious,” said AECI Ltd., which sold the land.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap