World Duty Free Surges as Dufry Said to Be in Talks on PurchaseTommaso Ebhardt, Manuel Baigorri and Matthew Campbell
World Duty Free surged to an eight-month high in Milan after people familiar with the matter said the Italian airport retailer is holding discussions to combine with Dufry AG.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks