Palestinian Groups Must Pay U.S. Terror Victims $655 MillionBob Van Voris
The Palestinian Authority and the Palestine Liberation Organization face a $655.5 million tab after a jury concluded they aided in six bombing and shooting attacks on Americans in Israel more than a decade ago.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Disney Buys Fox Assets in $52 Billion Split of Murdoch Realm