Edward Snowden's Hollywood Moment Is Here
The Oscars had a way of looking a lot like a Hollywood pep rally for Obama. Favored topics on Sunday evening included equal pay, the Voting Rights Act, and the plight of immigrants, with politicos firing up their Twitter accounts to support or condemn the almost invariably progressive talking points. But one of the new darlings of Hollywood likely didn't garner enthusiasm at the White House: Edward Snowden.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’