Dish’s Ergen Still Hunting for Deals, Impressed by T-MobileScott Moritz
Dish Network Corp.’s Charlie Ergen, who is reprising the chief executive officer role at the satellite company, is looking for acquisitions that will help him put a $50 billion stockpile of airwaves to work.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day