Ergen to Lead Dish Again Armed With $50 Billion in AirwavesScott Moritz and Cornelius Rahn
Dish Network Corp. founder and Chairman Charlie Ergen will retake the reins at the satellite company after accumulating $50 billion in wireless airwaves in preparation for a mobile-based challenge to the pay-TV industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing