Canadian Stocks Rise, Snap 3-Day Drop as Valeant AdvancesEric Lam
Canadian stocks rose, snapping a three-day loss, as Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc. rallied after agreeing to acquire a U.S.-based drugmaker, offsetting a drop among the nation’s lenders.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing