BAT Considers $3 Billion Buyout of Brazilian Minority StakePaul Jarvis and Matthew Boyle
British American Tobacco Plc is considering buying out the minority in its Brazilian unit Souza Cruz SA, a transaction that would cost the maker of Pall Mall and Dunhill cigarettes more than $3 billion.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure