Prada Jumps in Hong Kong as Sales Recovery Seen in 2015Andrew Roberts and Daryl Loo
Prada SpA jumped in Hong Kong trading amid expectations same-store sales growth will speed up this year, after it reported a slight fall in full-year sales as fewer Chinese splurged on $2,950 handbags and other luxury products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Singapore Soars Up Innovation Rankings, U.S. Falls Out of Top 10
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet