Pro-Putin Crowds Bash U.S., Demand Purge of OppositionBy
Toxic anti-U.S. rhetoric swelled in the streets of Moscow as thousands of president Putin’s supporters marched on the anniversary of Ukraine’s Maidan revolution, which they regard as an illegal coup backed by the U.S. Protesters demanded that the Russian government clamp down on Putin's liberal opposition.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations