Global Yields Near Zero Pique Demand for India Structured NotesRegina Tan
Edelweiss Financial Services Ltd., a Mumbai-based brokerage and investment banking firm, is seeing increased interest from global institutions for onshore structured notes in India as interest rates in Europe, Japan and the U.S. hold near zero.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day