Woolworths Remembers Aussie Grannies in David Jones RevampJanice Kew
Woolworths Holdings Ltd. Chief Executive Officer Ian Moir has plenty of ideas for reviving newly acquired Australian retailer David Jones Ltd. Ignoring the company’s traditional customers isn’t one of them.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single