Tokyo’s Elderly Turned Away as Nursing Homes Face Aid CutsKanoko Matsuyama
Tokyo’s elderly population is ballooning, waitlists for nursing homes run a mile long, and there’s a fierce scramble for free beds. So, why are these businesses catering to the city’s aging denizens scaling back?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks