Telstra Names Penn New CEO After Thodey Doubled Market ValueDavid Fickling
Telstra Corp. named Andrew Penn as its next chief executive officer to succeed David Thodey, who doubled the market value of Australia’s largest phone company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders